As a Reservist, where can I fly?

Reserve members with DD Form 2 identification and DD Form 1853 may fly to, from, and between Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and CONUS. They may NOT fly to foreign countries until the military member is age 60 AND drawing retired pay. Additionally, when on active duty (for 30 days or more), members may fly anywhere overseas that the Armed Services has flights operating.