I am retired and am traveling on a passport. My flight originated overseas. Where in the CONUS can I fly into?

When traveling on a passport, (family members, Retired Uniform Service, Reserve, etc.,) you may return to CONUS only through authorized ports of entry where customs and immigration clearance is available. While you may depart CONUS literally from any military airfield, reentry locations for passport holders are limited. Terminals in CONUS which have immigrations and customs clearance capabilities for passport holders are indicated elsewhere on this website. Active Duty passengers who do not require immigration clearance have more reentry options available.