What documents are required for traveling Space-A?

All travelers require a uniformed services ID card. Dependent family members and Retirees require a passport in most cases. Visas or visitor cards may be required for passport holders traveling to some destinations. In some cases immunization records are required. Contact your Passenger Service Representative or see the following website for detailed requirements specific to your planned location: