This week’s featured lodging is Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
Conveniently located in the heart of the Distinguished Theater District, including Ghirardelli Square and Union Square, guests of the Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel are sure to enjoy their stay! The hotel is within walking distance of many major attractions, and visitors can also ride on the traditional cable cars for tours of this magnificent city.
The hotel offers 138 guests rooms with 12 deluxe suites and one 2-bedroom family suite. On-site amenities include a lounge, full-service restaurant, complimentary breakfast and limited Room Service during dinner hours. The hotel is pet friendly (fees may apply).
- Phone: C-1-800-5-MARINE (1-800-562-7463), C-415-673-6672, Fax C-415-441-3649.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservation Website: https://marinesmemorial.org/
- Other Info Website: https://www.facebook.com/MarinesMemorial
- Information: Reservations available 24/7. For a brochure or more information please email email@example.com or call C-415-673-6672. The Club has an excellent reciprocal club program.
- Address: 609 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94102-1112.
The historical hotel is located in the heart of San Francisco close to Union Square and the cable cars. Union square is considered the central shopping and theater district. The famous San Francisco Fisherman’s Warf is less than 2 miles from this facility.