A Canadian special operations soldier descends in front of Mt. Rainier onto Fort Lewis, Washington, after jumping with U.S. 1st Special Forces Group Soldiers Dec. 2, 2009 during Menton week. The week-long celebration led up to the 65th annual Menton Day, which commemorated the inactivation of the combined U.S. and Canadian First Special Service Force on Dec 5, 1944. Photo: US Army via Wikimedia Commons.
- Fisher House I & II – Madigan Army Medical Center, JB Lewis-McChord
- IHG Army Hotels – Bldgs 423 & 600 McChord AFB
- IHG Army Hotels – Bronson Hall Bldg 1020
- IHG Army Hotels – Evergreen Inn McChord AFB
- IHG Army Hotels-Rainier Inn & Complex Fort Lewis
- JBLM Travel Camp Recreational Cabins